There are 3 routes linking Rang Dong to another provinces:
The road connects Hanoi - Ninh Binh highway to the IP: The connecting point is at Cao Bo intersection, which is located at Y Yen district, Nam Dinh province, approved by the Government, expected to be circulated by 2020. Currently, the construction of the route linking the IP and Thinh Long Bridge with length of 9.6 kilometers has been started. As stated by the director of Nam Dinh Provincial Transport Department, Xuan Thanh Group is the construction contractor that was well received 1,000 billion Vietnam dong for a part of payment. The land acquisition is completed by 90% according to the chairman of Nghia Hung District. The remaining road goes to Cao Bo Intersection, which will primarily be extended and upgraded from existing roads.
The coastal economic road links provinces from Thanh Hoa to Quang Ninh: This is top-priority national project. The Government approved and allocated funds to provinces that have routes passing. According to reports and press releases, the current route from Thanh Hoa to Ninh Binh and from Quang Ninh to Hai Phong have been completed, while the route passing Thai Binh was completed by 50%. The route passing Nam Dinh is prepared to deploy bid. For Nam Dinh province, the route is mainly based on the current status of the existing road and the construction of two new bridges: Thinh Long Bridge crossing Ninh Co River and the bridge crossing the Day River that connects to Ninh Binh province.
- For Thinh Long Bridge: having 27 meters deep piles with maximum load of 60 tons, which is invested by Korean ODA fund, connecting Nghia Hung and Hai Hau district of Nam Dinh province, has been commenced in November, 2017. It is currently piling two sides of bridge abutment. The progress is expected to be completed within 18 months (to be completed by June 2019). This is also a factor that forces Nam Dinh to accelerate the construction of a road linking two banks by using ODA fund, which includes 9.6 kilometers route to the IP and approximately 9 kilometers route to the bridge crossing the Day River.
- The bridge that crosses the Day River connecting to Ninh Binh province, which is invested by Ninh Binh Province. Currently, the tender is being proceeded. The 9 kilometers route to Thinh Long Bridge is currently in land acquisition but it mainly upgrades old road and extends the nearby drain. Consequently, the land acquisition is uncomplicated. According to provincial leaders, this route will be circulated by 2023.
The coastal highway links provinces from Ninh Binh to Hai Phong: The pre-feasibility report was being conducted for the government approval.
Total capacity: 170,000m3/ day night
Phase 1: 50,000m3/ day night, dividing into 5 modules, each module with an estimated capacity of 10,000m3/ day night
Total capacity: 110,000m3/ day night, dividing into modules, each module with a estimated capacity of 5,000m3/ day night
Wastewater standard: based on QCVN 40: 2011/ BTNMT and QCVN 13-MT: 2015/ BTNMT
Wastewater receipt modes: (1) raw wasterwater directly from tenant's factory; or (2) wasterwater after in-factory initial treatment to B standard; or (3) wastewater after completed treatment to A standard into observation reservoir in the central technical land.
Supply voltage to the Industrial Park of 35kV to the fence
Electric fee will be based on Vietnam Government policy
Optical fiber, IDD network
Minimum wage rate: zone III (3,430,000 VND).Applicable from 1st Jan 2020
Bus route available directly to the Industrial Park
Residential area available to general workers, staffs, managers, experts and guaranteed living environments (kinder garten, school, hospital)
The seaport system directly connecting to the industrial zone will maximize efficiency in production costs for customers.
The formation of an ecosystem includes urban areas, schools, hospitals, post offices; bank; labor support and counseling center; market - supermarket - trade center; restaurants and catering services will guarantee at best the convenience and safety for experts and labor working in the industrial zone
According to the Law of Corporate Income Tax no. 14/2008/QH12 dated 03/06/2008, revised and supplemented by the Law no.32/2013/QH13 dated 19/06/2013 and the Law no.71/2014/QH13 dated 26/11/2014
- Apply CIT rate of 10% for the period of 15 years on income of a company from execution of a project of investment in manufacturing ancillary product serving the manufacturing of the following industries: textile – garment; leather - footwear; electronic - IT; automobile manufacturing & assembling; mechanical engineering, provided they cannot be manufactured in Vietnam up to January 01, 2015, or can be manufactured in Vietnam and satisfy technical standards established by EU or the equivalent.
- The government shall compile the List of ancillary products given priority mentioned in Decree 111/2015/NĐ-CP.
- Incomes of enterprises from the execution of new projects of investment as above are eligible for tax exemption for no more than 4 years, and eligible for 50% reduction in tax for no more than the next 9 years.
The preferential import tax on imported goods under the provisions of the Law on Import Tax and Export Tax under Article 16 of Decree No. 118/2015/ND-CP and Article 14, Section 1 of Decree No. 134/2016/ND- CP.
- Investors are completely exempt from import tax on machinery as fixed assets. VAT (10%) will be refunded as soon as the plant comes into operation in accordance with Clause 11, Article 16 of the Law on Export Tax and Import Tax 2016;
Decision 68 / QD-TTg on supporting industry development from 2016 to 2025, focusing on components and spare parts; textiles - footwear; and high technology industry with the total capital of nearly 1000 billion dong; including support and promotion activities; governance; quality improvement of human resources; transfer of technological innovation and construction of information pages.
Decision 09/2017 / QĐ-UBND dated 11/4/2017 of the People's Committee of Nam Dinh province on the cost of training and the level of support for elementary level training, under-3-month training under Decision 46 / 2015 / QĐ-TTg dated 28/9/2015 of the Prime Minister